Join us at:
183 William Street
Portland, CT 06480
Call us: 860-342-2860
Write to us: P.O. Box 202, Portland, CT 06480
Email us: Church office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ecumenical Services this summer:
July 14th: United Methodist, 9 a.m
August 11th: Zion Lutheran, 9 a.m.
September 1st: Trinity Episcopal, 10 a.m. (outdoor “Mass on the Grass”)
Regular Worship Schedule:
Sunday Worship, 9 a.m.: summer months in the air conditioned Promised Land (education wing)
Sunday Coffee Hour, 10:15 a.m.
Saturday Worship & Potluck Dinner, last Saturday of the month, 5:30 p.m.
Children’s Sunday School and Confirmation: on hiatus for the summer
Call for information if you would like to learn more or if you are interesting in becoming a member.
Upcoming events listed below. See Outreach for complete calendar and event details.
- July 2: Property & Finance, 6:30 p.m.
- July 14: Ecumenical Service at United Methodist, 9 a.m.
- July 16: Worship & Music, 6 p.m.
- July 16: Church Council, 7 p.m.
- July 17: Red Cross Blood Drive, 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- July 27: Pot Luck Dinner & Worship Service
- August 6: Property & Finance, 6:30 p.m.
- August 11: Ecumenical Service at Zion, 9 a.m.
- August 20: Worship & Music, 6 p.m.
- August 20: Church Council, 7 p.m.
- August 31: Pot Luck Dinner & Worship Service
- September 1: Ecumenical Service at Trinity Episcopal, outdoor “Mass on the Grass”, 10 a.m.
- Choir: Chime Choir, Wednesdays at 4:30 p.m. and Adult Choir, Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m.: on hiatus for the summer
- Anytime: Adult Online Education, contact the office to be added to the Google Classroom.
- Anytime: Cookbooks still available, $12 each.
- Looking Ahead to 2020: Celebrating 50 Years of the Ordination of Women in the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.