Join us at:
183 William Street
Portland, CT 06480
Regular Worship Schedule:
Sunday Worship, 9 a.m.
Sunday Coffee Hour, 10:15 a.m.
Saturday Worship & Potluck Dinner, last Saturday of the month, 5:30 p.m.
Children’s Sunday School and Confirmation, 1st and 3rd Sunday, 10:15 a.m.
Sunday Adult Education, 2nd and 4th Sunday, 10:15 a.m.
Call for information if you would like to learn more or if you are interesting in becoming a member.
Upcoming events listed below. See Outreach for complete calendar and event details.
- April 2: Lenten Soup Supper, at Portland United Methodist, 5:45 p.m. soup, 6:15 p.m. service
- April 6: Work Day at the Church, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- April 7: Sunday School 10:15 a.m.
- April 9: Lenten Soup Supper, at Bethlehem Lutheran in East Hampton, 5:45 p.m. soup, 6:15 p.m. service
- April 14: Palm Sunday Worship begins outside, weather permitting, 9 a.m.
- April 14: Italian Night, begins at 4 p.m., reservations recommended
- April 14: Deadline for the purchase of Easter Lilies
- April 15: Grace Guild, 1 p.m.
- April 18: Maundy Thursday Worship, 7 p.m.
- April 19: Good Friday Ecumenical Walk, 12 noon
- April 19: Good Friday Worship, 7 p.m.
- April 21: Easter Celebration, 9 a.m.
- April 27: Cruise Night at Valli’s in memory of Kenny Fletcher, 3 – 7 p.m.
- April 27: Saturday Worship & Potluck Dinner, 5:30 p.m.
- May 11: Tag Sale at Zion in conjunction with Portland Historical Society’s Townwide Tag Sale
- June 2: Intro to Communion Class for little ones, following worship
- Choir: Chime Choir, Wednesdays at 4:30 p.m. and Adult Choir, Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m.
- Anytime: Adult Online Education, contact Pastor Kari to be added to the Google Classroom.
- Anytime: Cookbooks still available, $12 each.
- Looking Ahead to 2020: Celebrating 50 Years of the Ordination of Women in the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.